Saturday 29 July 2017

Artful collage mix piece for my final post for Rubber Dance

Hello and welcome,
today it is a sad day for me. It is my last and final blogpost for Rubber Dance. I have been with them for two years now, and as everthing else this has also an end. Fortunately, I'm not completely out of the heat, because I've been asked if I want to make inspiration for the challenges of the month, and of course I said yes to that. So you will hopefully continue to be inspired by me on the Rubber Dance's blog twice a month.

Obviously you will find me here on my own blog and on instagram so just follow along. Maybe there will be more blog posts here in the future :-)

Hop over to Rubber Dance and check out my final post. There is also a step by step on how I did this piece of art inspired by all the wonderful Rubber Dance stamps.


Thank you for stopping by. See you soon.

Hugs, Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥