Sunday 26 February 2017

Dream a little Dream - Sneak peek

Hello sweet friends!

I have a blog post over at Rubber Dance's blog and it's all about a Art journal page, with some tips and ideas. Click here to visit Rubber Dance blog.

Here is a sneak peak:



Did you know that Rubber Dance have a brand new shop? - Yes they do, and it's awesome! Go to the shop by clicking here.

If you want to buy something you can get free shipping worldwide by using my code ASFreeShip. Remember that, there is some money to save.

Thank you for stopping by. I will soon be back.

Have a tremendous wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous and I am waiting for this stamp to arrive then I can play with it....have joined to follow you too. x [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥