Friday 14 October 2016

Creativity lives here - restyling day at Rubber Dance

Hello and welcome,
today I have a blogpost over at Rubber Dance where I step by step show how to restyling a ugly bugly doorsign or a wallhanger into a beautiful door sign :-)

Here is a sneak peak:



Vistit Rubber Dance blog, both English blog and the Norwegian blog, take a look and get inspired.

Did you know by the way that Rubber Dance is a Norwegian stamp company? Oh yes it is and the location is in the east of norway, just a hour or so from the King of Norway - that's just marvelous is'nt it?

Okidoki, thats all for today my friends. I will soon be back and show you some more prosjects.


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥