Wednesday 20 April 2016

Thank you cards with a litle twist

Hello friends and followers!

I'm so glad you came by today because I want to show you four card I just did.,and they are not just ordinary cards☺

We have for almost three months now renovated lounge and kitchen in our house and in that regard we have hired an electrician, a carpentry, a kitchen fitter and a painter. They all four have done a beautiful job and me and my husband wanted to show them  how much we appreciated the great job they're doing. So I sat down in my studio and made four theme cards, and here they are:

Can you guess which is for whom? ☺






The cards have also an inside and here is pictures of the inside of the cards and some close ups for the details:





 


 

 

As you see these cards is perfect for hanging on a wine bottle ☺


I hope I gave you an idea and some inspiration to do something creative today. And remember, do not throw anything away until you know whether you can use it in your art (or card)! ☺


The "tusen takk" stamp, the Ruler stamp, and the two Butterfly stamps is from Rubber Dance. If you want to buy those stamps or/and any other stamps please do not forget to use code Anita2016 to get 15% off your entire purchase.


See you soon, and don't forget to give me a comment!

Hugs, Anita


3 comments:

  1. Love your creations! What manufacturer is the house stamp, if I may ask ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Majo ♥ Oh, the house stamp is from Crafty Induviduals ☺ I bought it in a local Craft store.

      Delete
  2. Such cool cards, Anita! How nice of you to make them for the workmen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥