Wednesday 17 June 2015

My New goodies from Rubber Dance

Helo my stamping friends :-)

I'm just pop in to show you my goodies that i received from Rubber Art Stamps. These are just enchanting, and i can't stop playing with them  :-)


These stamps is from the collection; En liten hilsen, Funny Birthday, Antique Botanicals, New Retro Beach, Collage Elements and Arty Hearty.


I will come back to you soon and show you what i have been up to with these stamps lately - with a step by step tutorial. Don't go away!

If you fancy some of these stamps please visit Rubber Dance Art Stamps online Store by this link:

http://www.rubberdance.com/category-s/116.htm


Until you visit me again have a beautiful and stampfull day :-)


Hugs from Niti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me a comment! Hugses and hugses and warm wishes ♥